Once you stop struggling, this pump is immensely easy to use and is excellent. Before you know how to do it, using this pump is immensely frustrating.
- Works for Schrader and Presta valves
- Moveable gauge to help identify your tyres’ PSI needs as you pump
- To operate (relevant for all TwinHead™ pumps):
- Attach. Literally just pop it into/over your valve. Don’t press, screw or force
- Immediately flip the lever in the opposite direction to the valve head you’re using (i.e. Schrader, move to Presta. Presta, move to Schrader)
- Start pumping
If I’d realised quite how many forums were dedicated to cyclists struggling to use what it transpires is a very simple pump I wouldn’t have felt so downhearted at my failed attempts (and total tyre deflation).